My Lifestyle Memoir – that’s me, Daniela and welcome to my lifestyle blog!
I am a Calgary-based Instagrammer and blogger. Flower lover, white and pink space crazed, and voyager. If it was up to me I would consistently be travelling – I love learning about each city I have been to – and capturing details through my lens.
I was living in London, England for just over two years where my passion for flowers, pretty houses, and storefronts started. Exploring London really sparked my creativity. After that, once I returned to Calgary, I decided to continue this passion and started a blog where I get to share my life and my experiences abroad. Above all, I am grateful for every beautiful moment and every beautiful feeling that I have experienced.
My Lifestyle Memoir is a lifestyle blog that features all aspects of my life, from experiences, to style, to food, and of, course travel. With this blog, I want to inspire, live out my creativity, and show what sparks joy in my life.
As I embark on a new chapter in my life, motherhood, I won’t hold anything back… from the happy moments, to pure honesty of how I am coping with it, and to the rare tears. In conclusion, you will get it all!
Can’t wait for you to follow along in this journey with me.
10 FACTS ABOUT THIS GIRL
- I have a dog named Luna who is my darling
- Tacos are life and could eat them daily
- Coffee and wine lover to the core
- I love simplicity and like to live uncomplicated
- The pink life chose me – in other words, get used to everything being pink
- Would love to have unlimited funds to purchase flowers on a daily basis
- 100% clumsiness – sometime I am shocked that I don’t get more bruises
- Totally a city girl, with a mix of modern and vintage design
- I am half Venezuelan and half Colombian and have grown up in Canada
- I am super camera shy – I prefer being behind the lens