Christmas can be the most wonderful time of the year, but it comes at a cost. Not only do you need to budget for presents; budgeting for dresses is also important. You want to make sure you are looking fabulous for all the Christmas parties you have to attend; especially if you are hosting. In my experience, finding Christmas dresses for all the holiday parties can add up, and fast! You can only re-wear a dress so many times before you realize that you have worn the dress to that party already. Below are my top 5 budget friendly dresses.
CHRISTMAS DRESSES – 2018 EDITION
As I wandered around the mall, I noticed that lace, velvet and sparkles were totally in. Honestly, who doesn’t love any of those three combinations! I could seriously wear sparkles all year around! This year I wanted a variety of dresses that have different textures and finishes, creating a beautiful Christmas look. Some dresses are skin tight and sexy, while others are elegant and flowing. Options are always good! Keeping with the Christmas colors, I wanted to capture as much of this color pallet as possible. All of these dresses are budget friendly, with the most expensive one costing $110.00.
- The emerald-green lace dress is a stunner. It is super elegant and classic, while still being stylish and fun with the color and lace.
- Red is always a good idea when it comes to Christmas dresses. I love that this dress is velvet and is super elegant. You can eat freely and dance the night away!
- Ah white; when I wear a white dress, I feel like a snowy princess. A fitting feeling for Christmas, right? White dresses are a beautiful choice for Christmas parties… I love the detail of the scalloped neck. This dress is sleeveless, so to try and stay warm you can pair it with black stockings. If you wanted to bring in a pop of color, you can also pair it with a beautiful shawl.
- The next dress is a classic and chic look. Nude with black lace over top is always a stunner. This dress will give you the confidence to walk up to your Christmas crush and kiss them under the mistletoe.
- Last but not least… the glittery dress. This dress is the jaw dropper among them all! Not only is all the glitter amazing for this time of year; it is also open back, which gives off some sexy vibes. Put your hair up in a fancy do and you are good to go.
SHOP THE CHRISTMAS DRESSES
What are some of your favorite dresses this holiday season?